Monday, May 31, 2010

This year we've really had to let go of having control over Alison's clothing choices. I've just chalked it up to "She's 7," and frankly, I just don't have time to deal with it. Travis, on the other hand, is having a harder time choosing his battles. Being the daddy to little girls can be tough on many levels... but he's getting better. :)
However, Ali's newest "trend" is a battle I'm pretty sure I'll fight. She thinks it's cute. I just don't get it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I love it.

And I'm so glad I'm not responsible for taking her out in public.

Just make sure, you get lots of pictures because in 6-7 more years, you're going to be glad you've got them. Really, really glad.

Anonymous said...

Tony says, "what the he**, let her do it"

although he is laughing quite loud

Gramma said...

Seems like this "battle" has been solved now!

Grownup Tantrums said...

I think its awesome, lol.