The girls finally wore us down! We didn't want them to watch the new Alice in Wonderland because it looked a little dark and scary. However, when they saw it at Costco... it was all over. So, our movie night came a few nights early. Other than Meri hid under her blanket a few times, it wasn't bad. We've talked our way through it and giggled at the Red Queen's head. Ali said she "kind of liked this one, but she likes the other one better." We figured that would be the case!

2 comments:
Oh my! Look how she even SITS like Daddy! Two peas in a pod.
Kalib and I went to see Alice in Wonderland last night at the $3 theater by our house. At like 5 different times, I leaned over and whispered "I'm SO glad we didn't bring Rylie." LOL, it was scary!!! We liked it a lot, but I cannot believe your girls watched it!
Post a Comment