Monday, May 31, 2010


I've been listening to many people grumble and complain about our weather. It's been rain, rain, and more rain. It can get a little dreary after awhile, but I'm okay with the liquid sunshine for a few reasons. It has given me a really good excuse NOT to work in my yard. Although, the girls and I have tried a couple of times to get out there in between rain showers! There have been some random patterns of sun and rain... and on those days the girls and I always look for the rainbows. I'm also grateful for the rain because it makes going to work every day a little easier. I'm at the time of year when I'm struggling with the feeling of burn-out and just being "done". If I had to look outside my classroom window and see bright, sunny skies? Ugh. Being inside when I'd much rather be anywhere else is much less difficult when all I see are dark clouds and downpours.

1 comment:

Gramma said...

Well, I'm glad YOU'RE enjoying the rain! Personally, I could live with a little less.