We left Friday evening for the journey to California! After stopping for a quick dinner, the girls settled in and slept most of the night... Merilyn woke up now and then - just to check on things! Trav drove until he couldn't keep his eyes open, and then I took over for a couple of hours while he napped. {He's used to staying up all night, thanks to his graveyard schedule.} The kids {including Travis} were fascinated by the "Wind Farms" up and down the highways in California. They were pretty amazing...
We arrived at our condo in Indio Saturday afternoon. It was amazing! The girls are super excited to investigate all of the different pools.While Trav went to get groceries, the girls and I went to check out one of the pools. We hung out at the wading pool and splashed around. Even with the sun going down, it was a beautiful night. I was amazed that I was able to sit there in shorts and t-shirt!


No comments:
Post a Comment