Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Day in Paradise!

I am loving this vacation!
Today Casey and I went to get pedicures.... thanks to Greg. A mani/pedi was his birthday present for her. {Fortunately for me, I got to tag along!} We got a little lost trying to find the salon, so we were about 15 minutes late. When we got there, they told us to come back in another 15 minutes; just enough time to walk to the coffee shop next door for snacks and coffee. It was a great morning!
Later, Travis went off to play golf and the girls and I headed back down to our new favorite place - the Lazy River. It was pretty windy today, although it was still beautiful. It definitely didn't stop us from enjoying our time in the water.
Greg bbq'd delicious chicken for dinner and we had cake and pie for Trav and Casey's birthdays.
Happy Birthday to two of my favorite people!

No comments: