Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Field Trip By Alison

This year we only had one field trip... but it was a big one! We got to go on the Jetboats! It was a popular field trip with the parents, and I was nervous that my dad wouldn't get to go. (He's been on every single field trip I've ever had!) So, I was so excited when I found out my dad was one of the parents chosen to go with my class. :)

It started out rainy, but it kind of cleared up. The boat ride was super fun! The boat driver was really funny, and he went really fast and instead of stopping he would spin in circles! My teacher was sitting on the end and she got splashed a bunch. It was awesome!

The jetboat took us to see a whole bunch of bridges... we even went under a freeway! We went all the way down to Oregon City near the old paper factory. It was a great field trip!


4 comments:

Annette said...

Ali, I love going in boats. I'm glad you had a good time and that your Dad got to go. I have never been on the jet boats, but I have been to all the places you saw while fishing with my dad. I'll bet it was pretty funny to see the teacher get all wet.

Christy said...

Yep, it was! I miss you so bad! -Ali

Gramma said...

I am SO happy they picked your dad to go! (wink, wink)

marcy said...

What a fun trip. I love the cool pic of the old industrial building.