...between laundry, teaching, picking up toys, homework, dance class, volleyball, scrapbooking, housework, yard work, being a wife and mommy...
Thursday, October 15, 2009
We've been struggling to get Ali to school in the mornings lately! Unfortunately for Travis... he's the one who has to get her up, dressed, and to school. For some reason, the last few weeks have been torture for everyone involved. We've been having the principal or counselor meet Ali in the morning to walk her to her class. That piece of it is getting better - slowly. The other part is just the morning in general. {I must take credit for that, I'm afraid.} We've started putting her to bed earlier {against her wishes, of course} and having all of her outfits for the week planned out. {Thank you, Cheryl, for the tub idea!} She was so excited to get everything organized, sorted, and ready. This has made a difference in the morning drama... now we just need her to wake up easily - and happy. {hahahaha!!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is a VERY good idea and I think I'm going to steal it.
--Andrea
Yes! :) It's working great!
Oh, Ali, she's just so organized and practical. Reminds me of this other anal-retentive person I know....hmm....maybe I'll start putting my outfits in bins too :)
She loves it!! Everything has to be just so...
All of my things are "just so" as well. Still. And I'm 26. It's never going to end, just so you know ;)
Post a Comment