The girls & I spent the weekend at my
mom's scrapbooking & playing. I got a load of school work done, & then accomplished several pages for different albums. I felt very productive! The girls were super busy playing with their cousins. Merilyn &
Johnna are at such a great age - they got along so well! {As opposed to standing inches from each other's nose & screaming bloody murder.}
Grandma had a great activity for the girls... frosting Halloween cookies! They were so excited! {And, I think some of Merilyn's frosting even made it on to the cookies!} Thank you Grandma, for another fun & special memory.


4 comments:
My those cookies look good.
They were yummy... and I should know! I ate too many!!
ugh- I ate SOOO many!
don't ask me why this says our school name, I think Greg has something set up for me, that I don't know how to use! KC
Post a Comment