Saturday, March 7, 2009

I would like to take a minute to thank Uncle Ross his fabulous birthday gift for Alison - the HSM 3 dolls. {Can you hear the sarcasm in that?} Merilyn love-loves them! She plays their little song button repeatedly and sings along. It might not be so bad if it played a little longer than a few seconds of the same thing... over and over and over... And, yes, Auntie KC she also love-loves the Hannah Montana microphone just as much. Thank you for that as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they must have batteries that (shall we say) wear out?

Veronica debated getting Emilie the Hannah Montana Microphone too. But she went with the tu-tu, and the talking camera and cell phone. I wonder which is worse?

Man, I miss these kids!

Grownup Tantrums said...

It's true I almost got Emilie the microphone...and then I remembered that I had just asked Andrea to write me a letter of recommendation, and I got the non-soundmaking tutu instead. Haha!!