Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Monday - Happy Birthday Travis!



We got to start a bit later today & went to Goofy’s Kitchen for a Character Breakfast. We loved this! It’s an all-you-can-eat buffet {the food is great!} at the Disneyland Hotel & several of the characters come around to your table so you can get their pictures & say hi. The girls were excited as each one made their appearance. Merilyn was beside herself as the characters came to the table. {To think I was worried she wouldn’t want to get close to them!} In fact, she got to bake a cake with Goofy, & when it was over she was so ticked off she needed a few minutes in time out to cool off.




It was another full day of rides & lots of walking. The difference today was that the sun was out & it was beautiful! We all wore short sleeves, sunglasses, and suntan lotion.


We celebrated Trav’s & Casey’s birthdays at the Rainforest Cafe with a wonderful dinner & their special volcano cake. It’s a good thing I’m doing so much walking & stroller pushing, because I’m eating a lot of fabulous food!


It cooled off quite a bit tonight so we bundled up & headed back to the park for more rides & the fireworks display. So cool!


We pretty much all crashed when we got home we were so tired from two very full days. I’m looking forward to taking a break from Disney and taking it easy!

1 comment:

Grownup Tantrums said...

Looks like great times. Tell Meri, I still have that laundry room :)