Sunday, April 26, 2015

Ali's Birthday

Somehow, this girl turned 12. I know I've said this before, but it's crazy how fast the time goes. It seems just like yesterday this young lady was a little, chubby toddler standing at the window waiting for Daddy to come home from work. :)


She took a few friends to Bullwinkle's for a day of fun and adventure!! :) We started with pizza and sundaes... and then the kids put on their bracelets and hit the rides and games. (Stomachs full of pizza and ice cream shouldn't be a problem, right?!)

 All of the gang in front of the lazer tag room.

Mer and Johnna enjoyed all of the rides as well. :)

On the night of her *real* birthday, Alison picked Canton Grill for her restaurant. She said she'd been craving rice and shrimp. Her biggest and best present was the iPhone from Grammy. (And approved by Daddy, of course!)

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you had a wonderful day Ali. Happy Birthday

marcy said...

Wow! I love her cute little toddler face & I love her 12 year old self just as much!