Friday, October 10, 2014

It's been awhile since (years?) since we got together for our girls camping trip - and this was our year! My girls love Suzann's farm!! Riding on the Kubota, climbing apple trees, playing in the river... the list goes on and on. There's always something FUN to do there.

The girls and I got out the tent from the dusty depths of our garage... it hasn't been used at all in SO long! I swore then that it would be the very last time in a tent. (And, that began our adventure in trailers.)

We had so much fun on our little camping trip. (I didn't even mind sleeping in the tent!) We spent quite a bit of time at the Molalla River. Yikes! It was cold!! The kids didn't seem to mind, though... we had to drag them out! :)


And, of course we had some crafty time. :) We all brought back river rocks to paint and make pet rocks.


Thanks, Suzann, for another memorable weekend. :)

 The kids with the flag we made at one of our camping trips in 2009.

No comments: