Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birthday Part 2

Jennifer, Dusty, and I are childhood friend that have stayed in touch with each other over the years. Jen and I share an April 1st birthday, so we've celebrated together on many occasions. Dusty is only a couple of days past us, so we thought this would be a great year for us all to celebrate together. A few of us had dinner at Weatherford's and then went on a little pub crawl through Oregon City. It ended up being like a little mini-reunion... getting together with friends from thoughout the years.

Christy, Dusty, Jen... Dusty and I figured out that we were in every class together in grade school - except 5th grade!

It was such a fun, fun night. I had a blast! I loved seeing everyone... (some I hadn't seen in about 10 years!) Lots of friends, lots of catching up, lots of laughter.

No comments: