A family tradition that dates back to when
Casey and I were kids... breakfast with Santa. This year we went to a performance put on by the Billings Dance Studio at the downtown Hilton. It was a very cute show, and it was definitely for a good cause. The breakfast + show was a
benefit for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. There was a silent auction going on during the breakfast buffet and one of the items up for bid was a cute puppy! The girls were freaking out, and I was thinking, "How much trouble could I get into? I'll just bid a
small amount." However, the bid was already up to $550!! {Gulp! I knew I would get into trouble for that!!} Thank goodness for
Mom... she convinced the girls the dog would have long hair when it got older and wouldn't be as cute.
After the show we took the girls to sit on Santa's lap for a picture. Natalie, Alison, and Merilyn didn't hesitate. They jumped right up and starting smiling. Charlotte, however, was NOT impressed. And Johnna wouldn't even come near the big guy.


It was such a fun afternoon. I love watching my girls around this time of year... such joy and magic!

2 comments:
that last shot is adorable
Still laughing at Charlotte!!!!!
Post a Comment