
We found these signs on Ali's bedroom door yesterday...


Alison has developed a need for organization. Everything needs to be in its place; the bed's made, clothes are in their proper drawers, toys are lined up in a particular way... And, Merilyn... just isn't in the same space at this point in her life. On the one hand I can understand how the rules "No touching" and "Merilyn is banned from this room" go together. But, I'm also relieved that Ali isn't a real stickler about the "banning" rule, as they're playing
house together right now. Or
school, or "
Camp Rock", or whatever it is that they come up with.
I love their imaginations. And, the need for organization! (Although, I'm not sure about the jeans & long shirts rule?!)
5 comments:
Wow. I love it! Fortunately we're mostly pre-literate in this household. I think I'm hearing future echoes tho. So, um, what do the other signs say?
That is just too adorable. But I must say, I will be wearing jeans and a long shirt when I come over for my playdate. Think she'll let me in?
OMG this is just too funny. Ali is just too much like me for words. I love her handwriting, her spelling, the rules...she's got to be my soul mate! Poor unorganized, scatter-brained, bat-outta-hell Meri, not allowed to tornado her way into her sister's room. LOL!!
Marcy, they are lists of who is allowed in, and another one is the code word of the day. :)
I am SO glad I am on the list of people allowed in!!!!
(Or at least she TOLD me I was. I haven't seen the list.)
Hmmmmm
Post a Comment