...between laundry, teaching, picking up toys, homework, dance class, volleyball, scrapbooking, housework, yard work, being a wife and mommy...
Friday, August 13, 2010
On the Nightstand
Once I got used to the back and forth letters (how the story was told) I really enjoyed the last book club book. I love a good historical fiction. Before I tackle the next one... I picked this up on a recommendation from Angie. I'm loving it!
I just finished reading The Kindness of Strangers, and I literally did not put it down for like 3 days...so good!!
Then I tried to read that new book that's all the rave, written by the autistic guy about a dog's murder...I can't think of the name, but I haaaaaaated it! I read about 3/4 of it and just handed it over to my mom; I gave up. Not my cup of tea.
And I need you and Travis to get outta the house so I can return/swap my "library" books. :)
1 comment:
I want to be in your book club!!
I just finished reading The Kindness of Strangers, and I literally did not put it down for like 3 days...so good!!
Then I tried to read that new book that's all the rave, written by the autistic guy about a dog's murder...I can't think of the name, but I haaaaaaated it! I read about 3/4 of it and just handed it over to my mom; I gave up. Not my cup of tea.
And I need you and Travis to get outta the house so I can return/swap my "library" books. :)
Post a Comment