Tonight was Ali's school musical. The first graders performed "A Farmer's Life". The paper that came home months ago "suggested" the kids wear costumes: butterflies, farm animals, flowers, worms... Ali decided that she would like to be a flower. Yikes...Fun project for Mommy! Although, I have to admit it was pretty cute.
The show started at the high school at 6:30, but I made sure our family was there by 6:00. {I think we might have been there even earlier than that!} They were still setting up the risers, speakers, etc. but I marched us in anyway and sat us all down front and center. As I looked around, I saw that several people sitting on riser chairs. I commented to the lady next to me what a good idea that was... she told me she has been doing this a few years. I better find myself some riser seats for next year!
The performance was great and the kids were all super cute. We all went out for ice cream after the show {along with almost everyone else, apparently} and talked about our favorite parts... Ali: "the performance", NJ: "Ali's part", Johnna: "Shortnin' Bread", and Meri....?? "Rainbow ice cream!!".
4 comments:
Of all the flowers on earth, I would pick Ali.
Aww! So sweet! :)
The cutest flower in the garden! Good job on the head piece, MOm!!
Great job making her a flower, super cute!!
And Meri, I love rainbow ice cream the best too!!
Post a Comment