The line to get on the plane was longer than the plane ride! While I was at the airport I saw Uncle Ross & gave him a hug. My gramma & I flew to Spokane to see my cousin Holly because she got married. Grandma & I stayed in a hotel near a bunch of snow! I watched The Wizard of Oz & played with my Pollys. Uncle Bobby got to take us to a fancy restaurant for some breakfast. It was kind of like brunch. I had Mickey Mouse pancakes with chocolate chips on it and milk. My favorite part of the trip was that I got to see all of my family that I don't get to see that often. I flew home & my mommy, my grandpa, & my sister picked me up. It was such a fun trip, I'm still thinking about it everyday! I came back with a couple of surprises for my family... my mom & my dad got a magnet that was the plane I rode on, & my sister got a bag of rocks. I would say they're pretty rocks, & sometimes my sister says they're magical. Here are a few pictures that I took on my trip:
This is my Uncle Bobby I was talking about. He is so funny!
This is my Uncle Bobby, my Gramma, and my Uncle Bill. My Uncle Bill wore a blue tie like all of the other boys at the party.
1 comment:
One of my FAVORITE trips! Thanks for coming with me, Ali.
Post a Comment