With all of the stress and frustration that is going on with the union/district negotiations, it was extra nice to get an invitation from Angie to join her at the beach. It was perfect timing to get away. It was absolutely beautiful there! The first night we had a camp cook out and roasted hot dogs and s'mores. Of course, we had to sing a few camp songs...
The next day was another gorgeous day!! The sun was out, there was hardly a breeze... it was perfect. The girls had a wonderful time digging in the sand and jumping waves. I was so concerned about getting the girls lathered up in sunscreen, that I forgot myself. The left side of my body is quite red. Oops!

We spent one day in town browsing the book store, toy store, and candy store, of course. Then we spent some time on the little playground in town before heading back to the hotel for swimming.
Today - our last day - was another fabulous weather day! I can't believe how beautiful it was every day we were there. It was so amazing! We spent some more time in the ocean and sand, had lunch at Dooger's and then headed home. It was such a blessing to have this time to chill {as much as you can with little ones!!} before going back to work... and building special memories with my girls.
1 comment:
Doogers? I'm envious! But can't complain too loudly because of where I am right now. ~mom
Post a Comment