Saturday, February 14, 2009

I tried to find an earlier picture of Alison... but she was born before we had a digital camera! She was so excited for her big day. I was able to surprise her at school with a bunch of balloons.
From there we went to JJ Jump {again} for her birthday party. She had so much fun there last year, we couldn't talk her into anything else! She said it was "so, so fun & I liked it when my daddy chased me, & when Ryan & Luke were so funny." After lots of running & playing we had pizza & cupcakes. It was a great night with family & friends.


After we got home Ali found a few more presents waiting for her on the kitchen table. She was very surprised... but happy, because she wasn't quite ready for her night to end.

5 comments:

Grownup Tantrums said...

I have some really cute ones of Alison from my mom's when she was little...I can email them if you want :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ali!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ali!

Christy said...

Thank you! I would love them! :)

Anonymous said...

What's your email address?