We wish you all a very happy 2009!
...between laundry, teaching, picking up toys, homework, dance class, volleyball, scrapbooking, housework, yard work, being a wife and mommy...
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!!
I really can't believe that it's 2009 already. I'm in awe at how fast the time goes. Tonight we had the opportunity to just be at home - together. It was mellow and really nice! Dinner was pizza and root beer while watching Horton Hears a Who. Good times! Then it was on to a major Wii bowling tournament. Travis got a Nintendo Wii for Christmas and it got hooked up today... he has yet to put down the controller. {Maybe this was a mistake?} Ali has a knack for the bowling... her highest was 144! {Mine was only 155.} At a little before midnight, the girls were in bed, Trav had moved on to Wii golf, and I was still plugging away on scrapping our San Diego trip. {Trav bought me a little table so I'm set up in the family room watching the amazing Wii determination!} We did stop long enough to turn the TV to Dick Clark, crack open a bottle of Mike's, and remember all that we're so grateful for in our lives.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment