Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


We had everyone over for pizza and trick-or-treating, so all of the cousins could go out together. It has become a fun tradition! This year the littlest two did a great job of keeping up with the big sisters, although Meri was really dragging by the last few houses. We kept giving her the choice to go back to the house to see Grandma, but she was adamant about staying with us: "I walking!" When the little girls said "Trick-or-Treat!" Meri would pipe up (a few seconds behind them) "Yook at me! I a chicken!" It was a very nice night... not too cold and no rain! And the best part? Ali's costume held up through the night!





2 comments:

HollyAdele said...

What a cute chicken! Wow!

HollyAdele said...

Perhaps you can pass this on to Natalie and Johnna: I love the costumes!! I miss you two.