...between laundry, teaching, picking up toys, homework, dance class, volleyball, scrapbooking, housework, yard work, being a wife and mommy...
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Sleeping Through the Night... or Not.
I hear my sweet baby crying once again... It's about that time. Her internal alarm clock seems to be set around midnight and 4am. Alison slept through the night at 3 months! What are we doing differently? I have heard several theories; one of which is to let her cry it out. However, when I try that she tends to get herself all worked up and ends up a snotty, screaming mess. So, I'll go in there and give her back her binky. And if that doesn't work, I'll rock her back to sleep. I'll tell myself to remember this time and cherish it because she'll grow up so fast. {Even if I'm exhausted.}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment